Opportunity for Board eligible/certified Electrophysiologist
We are seeking a board eligible/certified Electrophysiologist to join the largest hospital-independent, cardiovascular practice in Northeast Florida. The majority of practice will be primarily hospital-based with inpatient services and rounding done at two local hospitals, which are conveniently located near our outpatient clinics. All offices have a full EMR system and PACS integration for image viewing.
Look forward to joining a growing practice with competitive benefits:
• Large multispecialty group that is privately owned by physicians
• Weekend call is 1:4 (includes rounding at hospital)
• Exceptional opportunity with competitive salary and productivity bonus
• Excellent benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation allowance etc.
• Partnership track
• 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Can expect 200+ ablation procedures annually
• Practice has excellent reputation in the market and large geographic footprint
• Employment with a physician-friendly, multispecialty private practice
• Opportunity to train and work with residents/fellows in an academic hospital setting
Please email your CV to Noor Ashouri at email@example.com. Thank you!
Receive health tips, news, and updates from First Coast Cardiovascular Institute
We respect your privacy and will never share your personal details with anyone.